Translate

Monday 27 May 2013

MOROCCO ANGELS BEING AS TRANSPARENT AS THEY CAN BE!!!

The AWESOME Pete gives his thoughts

http://peoplestrustsaskatoon.blogspot.ca/2013/05/morocco-angels-being-as-transparent-as.html

MOROCCO ANGELS BEING AS TRANSPARENT AS THEY CAN BE!!!


 WOW what a ride this is & it just gets more amazing all the time. This morning started out as usual for me, reading many comments on Skype, Facebook & checking e-mails. Then at 11:55 am my time Vera posted this: If anyone would like to help with say $5 to help Bob get a plane ticket to Morocco. This is his PayPal account  xxxxx@yahoo.com . With the absolute medi tech I am discovering here, I would like to work with him to get him to the stage of walking again.
 Vera had also stated that Bob was going to actually try to sell one of his wheel chairs to enable him to go. 

  I had picked up that Bob was disabled along this journey but never pryed for the details. Knowing of our awesome potential to heal, I knew that if we could get Bob to Morocco that he would walk again. Well what happened next was almost unbelievable but when we truly remember who we are then everything becomes believable! I won't mention any names as I never asked permission. Most know who they are anyway. I sent the little I could & could actually feel it emotionaly when Bob accepted it through Paypal! I immediatly checked my e-mail & sure enough he had just accepted it. A few of us shared Vera's message on a few facebook groups etc.

 Anyway within 2 hours we had collected more than enough for him to fly there as one Angel had sent Bob the complete amount he needed! WOW talk about instant manifesting. I was flooded with joy & the tears were rolling for quite awhile and even as I write this the feelings are coming out yet!! I LOVE IT!!

 After we knew we had enough we had to go back & let people know!

  The next thing I did was send this message to Vera: WOW!! This is so BEautiful how this came together so fast!! Love it & I know that between you , Bob & the rest of the crew in Morocco are going to create what we once would have thought a miracle!! Love you very much Vera

 Well what happened next was another WOW moment for me, I was expecting a reply text from Vera & all of a sudden my Skype was ringing. My grand daughter usually calls me a couple times a day on Skype so I naturaly thought it was her & as I'm answering it I saw OMG it's Vera. What a BEautiful surprise & it didn't stop there as I could hear almost all the ground crew that was in Morocco greeting me!! You want to talk about expansion!!  They all gave me a huge compliment & I AM sure glad my ego is under control!! LOL,  Enough said.


  We had a great talk  & talked about a little of everything that was going on. I told them that there are a few people asking for transparency about what is happening there in Morocco. I myself have a knowing that everything is happeneng just as it should & just allow it!

 Vera told me that when they look at what Caleb , Mark & Bill are doing it doesn't make sense to the others as they are not computer geeks. So it is pointless to give an update on that as most of us will only understand the finished product! ( If that, LOL )
!!

  The work the rest of them are doing, there is no way to put into words what is being done or happening!! They are doing lots of healing as you can see in Lisa's Blog post that I shared below this!! 

 They also told me to say that they are being as transparent as they can & the best we can all do  is just  to keep Co-imagineering our new ONE-derful FREEALITY!!! 

 I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!
Pete Lysohirka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.